Thank you for your interest in having me speak at your upcoming event. I travel from Nashville, Tennessee and am available to speak at church, community, and women’s events as well as film festivals, writers conferences, and podcast events throughout the southeast and midwest states.
All God’s Women
Whatever the theme of your next retreat or conference, there’s a woman in the Bible whose story goes along with that theme. I LOVE sharing the ancient stories of Bible women and bringing them to life with applications for modern women. Whether it’s one short session or an entire weekend, I can entertain your ladies with powerful stories and truths as we pour through the pages of the Bible, reviewing familiar stories or discovering new women.
As young girls we all dreamed of being a princess. Even today we watch Hallmark movies and read romance novels, wishing we could have the happy ever after.
In this session about princesses and queens in the Bible, I help your group:
* Realize that we all have struggles, even princesses.
* Understand that God can take even the worst
situation and use it for His glory.
* Discover how to make the most of the life that God
has given us.
Do you ever feel like a sensible loafer in a high heeled world? Do you long to wear strappy sandals but God has called you to tennis shoe tasks?
In this session about three unnamed Bible women, I help your group:
* Discover the joy that comes from finding God’s will
for our lives.
* Find comfort in wearing shoes that fit.
* Get excited about serving God in unexpected ways.
We often find ourselves in hopeless situations, wondering if God sees us and if He cares about what’s going on. He does.
In this session about women in the Bible who found God’s compassion and new hope, I help your group:
* Connect with Bible women like themselves who felt
* Find hope that God sees them and cares about what
they’re going through.
* Turn to God in their time of trouble, encouraged that
He hears their prayers and cares about them.
Do you feel God calling you to great things, yet you wonder how God could possibly use you with the meager gifts you have to offer Him?
In this session about mighty women in the Bible, I help your group:
* Discover women in the Bible who found themselves
in the right place at the right time.
* Feel encouraged to continue serving in little ways so
that they’re ready if He calls them to undertake
* Find courage as they’re reminded of God’s amazing
power and strength.
Looking for a session tailor made for your group?
Whatever your theme, whatever your group is dealing with, there’s a Bible woman who had the same issues. I love the challenge of creating original sessions based on Bible women.
Power Prayer Retreat
If you’re looking to UNPLUG from the world and PLUG into your true source of POWER, this is the event for you. As a Florida native who’s weathered numerous hurricanes, I apply storm stories to the subject of prayer.
In this storm-themed prayer retreat I help your group:
* Use prayer to prepare for life’s storms.
* Find peace in the midst of the storms.
* Find strength in the aftermath of the storms.
* Pray for rain; Carry an umbrella
Each of the prayer retreat sessions can stand alone as breakout sessions as well as being combined for a powerful prayer retreat your group won’t soon forget.
Reels and Heels Women’s Events
Are you looking for something more to offer your women? Consider a Reels and Heels event that combines a movie screening with a related session or turn it into a full weekend retreat. These can be personalized for your event.
* Movies – Summer of ’67, Providence, The Good Book,
Flowers for Fannie
* Themes include fear, waiting, hard love, and evangelism.
Speaking Topics for Writer’s Conference, Film Events, and Podcast Conferences
Mise-en-scene is a film term that refers to the visual theme of a movie. In this class, I show how to apply the film techniques of cast, costume, composition, color, and creativity to storytelling, marketing, and branding.
In this session on Moneyless Marketing I use my decades of marketing experience and apply it to film, book, and podcast marketing. This session includes:
* How you set the tone from the beginning.
* How to get other people involved in promoting.
* How to build awareness through the creative process.
* How to market during the dry phases.
* How to build momentum through events.
* How to keep marketing when you’ve long lost enthusiasm.